Instructions for the Submission Process
Submission of papers will be carried out in two phases:
Submission of abstracts
Submission of the article to the Proccedings after acceptance of the abstract.
Abstracts will be submitted in Portuguese and English.
Abstracts must present the 350 words limit, including Descriptors/Keywords, Title excluded. Abstracts can’t contain bibliographic References.
Abstracts should include:
– Title – 12 words at most. The first word starts with a capital and the rest lower case
– thematic axis (see list available)
– Introduction / purpose of the study
– Methodology / research methods (if applicable),
– Results (if applicable),
– Descriptors/ Keywords
– The Abstracts submission should be made electronically to the address https://brigitta.ipb.pt/siie2019.ipb.pt_openconf
Confirm if your work is in accordance with the conference topics.
A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting your work. If you do not receive it, please verify the junk folder (SPAM).
Paper presentation for Panel (10 minutes)
Proposals that have been accepted for presentation will be distributed in groups of 4 presenters. Each presenter will have approximately 10 minutes for the presentation. Each session will also allow 10 minutes for debate.
Posters will be displayed during the conference in the ESTIG, IPB hall. During the poster session authors are encouraged to be available for any comments.
Posters – digital form – must be in A1 size (vertical) and delivered at the conference on arrival (at the registration desk). Posters can be presented in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
More information soon